Thursday 1 March 2018

My Journey Continues: Everything is Connected





I think in the moment, I felt as if my purpose had been taken from me. For the last 3 years, my purpose was assisting people with disabilities. And I had done so much in my time supporting those beautiful humans. While working with one client, I had taught him how to use the bathroom on his own, taught him to make his own coffee, how to use the microwave, and pour his own beverages. I did my job very well and I will sleep soundly knowing that. I made one hell of a positive impact in many peoples' lives and I shall continue to do that. There are so many doors open to me right now. I already know which one I'm walking through. However, my journey doesn't end there, nor is my story even close to being over.

After I got fired, I took a drive down to the South Shore in Nova Scotia. It was on a Wednesday that I began my beautiful soul searching journey. My goodness, it was beautiful and sunny and the water sparkled on my way down to visit my dear friend Tess Adams. It even looked as if the sky was sending the heavens to me with breathtaking rays of light. This was surely a good sign of what is to come in my life.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by my lovely friend and the great big fur ball who will lay by my feet until all is well. On this day, I sat in on an intention meditation and got to meet some wonderful women in business over an online conference I had been invited to. These women left their jobs to embark on a journey of self-reliant success as female entrepreneurs. I have never been so inspired. While what took place and what was said in the conference is confidential, I can say that the biggest thing I took from it is that everything is connected, and one thing always leads to another. I was meant to be here for that.

A year ago, I wanted nothing more than to be an ADHD coach, then I got distracted and a bunch of other things happened in my life to move me away from that. Most recently, I started a hiking blog and a Facebook page for my hiking blog. But even that idea has "fizzled" as I like to say. But an empowering lady in the conference explained that it didn't fizzle, but rather lead me to my next idea and my next passion. My passion for ADHD coaching, and my passion for writing and hiking, and now my passion for holistic nutrition are all connected and will play a part in my success. In my holistic nutrition course, I will be learning about how foods affect things like ADHD, anxiety, and depression, and at some point in my practice as a nutritionist, I will be offering a hiking program because exercise ties in with all of those things. Do you see and understand how every idea you have and act on is all apart of your journey? It is all apart of your story. People that you love and that love you may even stop taking you seriously and that's okay, because in the end, it is only the trust you have in yourself that really matters. Everything you do, everything that happens to you, and everything you experience is all connected and leading you to more success and happiness than you could ever imagine.

This was only day one of my soul searching journey back to my center.

You have so much power and your life is yours to create. So what are you waiting for? Start creating!

Annie-M

No comments:

Post a Comment